What a peaceful life.... sitting on the deck in the wee hours of the morning watching the sun rise and reading your scriptures. That is very inspiring. Is that a big fire cracker you have displayed in your yard? It looks cool.
Happy Birthday Leslie!! I was out with Audrey today for her birthday... sorry this is late. I thought of you all day long. I hope you had a great birthday!
4 comments:
love the pictures. If I remember right, the 4th of July is your favorite holiday. Have a good one :)
What a peaceful life.... sitting on the deck in the wee hours of the morning watching the sun rise and reading your scriptures. That is very inspiring. Is that a big fire cracker you have displayed in your yard? It looks cool.
They are citronella candles.
Happy Birthday Leslie!! I was out with Audrey today for her birthday... sorry this is late. I thought of you all day long. I hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment