



Okay! Notice the strange light at the top of the temple. I think I captured a spirit in movement. What do you think?

Hannah at Annie's and Brandon's Wedding.
My five simple pleasures this weekend.
1. Attending the temple with family and having 18 deceased family members names done in the same session.
2. Attending Annie and Brandons wedding. Annie's reaction to her first kiss as a married woman was my most favorite thing.
3. Knowing that Hannah was a help to Raelynn rather then a hindrance.
4. A big hug from Brody when I got back to Blanding.
5. Watching a great movie. Best one I have seen in a while. Everyone should see this movie. "Taking Chance" . It has Kevin Bacon in it.
3 comments:
thanks for coming--I'm glad hannah was a help too, since Kerstina was knocked out of commission by an extra onery Derek! I think that was a spirit . . . maybe
The pictures of the temple are just beautiful. Think the white spirit above the temple was one of our ancestors? I loved going to the temple. It was a wonderful day. Thanks for researching out our dead ancestors. It was such a wonderful experience for me to go through the temple for Alma Bates.
I haven't seen that movie yet. I'll have to look for it. I am so glad that you came to the wedding too. It was a great day!
Post a Comment