Hannah on the Skype camera.
Kassie and Hannah playing with the Skype. Our Christmas present from Kassie and Travis. It has been alot of fun.
Scrub a dub dub three kids in a tub.I didn't have time to post my simple pleasures on Monday--- So here they are on Wednesday
1. Going on a road trip to Cortez with Mallory, Brody, Hannah and her friend Bree. Taking Mallory to dinner for her Birthday.
2. Yummy moist Salmon with steamed vegetables.
3. Asking Brody , "Where is Jesus?", and his answer, "At my Home."
4. Getting my furnace room cleaned out.
5. Safe return of Rye and Lyle from up North.
6. Visiting and seeing kassie and her girls on Skype. Haven and Ellie did really good somersaults.
2 comments:
I think it is great that you are taking time out to enjoy the simple pleasures.
I love the picture of hannah asleep on the bed :) I have one of derek like that. kids are great. The skype looks fun, like a great way to keep in touch. I loved reading your list, I like this game.
Post a Comment