I AM A LITTLE SLOW THIS WEEK . BUT HERE THEY ARE----------
1. NEWBORN BABIES
2 AN AMAZING--WIND----HAIL---RAINSTORM---OR WHATEVER IT WAS. WE WERE DRIVING HOME FROM GRAND JUNCTION. IT WAS SO BAD EVERYONE HAD TO PULL OVER ON THE FREEWAY TILL IT PASSED. I THOUGHT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE END OF THE WORLD.
3. WATCHING RYE PITCH A GOOD GAME WITH THE BIGGEST GRIN ON HIS FACE EVER. IT WAS A GREAT GAME. I DON'T THINK IT WOULD HAVE MATTERED IF THEY LOST, BUT WINNING MADE IT EVEN BETTER.
4, SWEET BING CHERRIES ON A HOT SUMMER DAY
5. HELPING A FRIEND IN NEED.
3 comments:
new born babies are the best, and you are a good friend.
Oh, I remember those monsterous thunder, lightning and rain storms along that stretch of 1-70. We had to pull off the side of the road to a dead stop immediately during one of those "whatever is was" storms, too. Scarry!! Yes, it does feel like it might be the end when it comes down like that.
How is the new baby and Mallory doing? And how is your summer going? I hope you keep having all those wonderful simple pleasures to fill up your summer days.
Happy Birthday to you on the 30th... go out and have some fun!
New babies are the best.They feel and smell so fresh and best of all they just came from God's presence. Enjoy! You are a good compassionate women, who feels for your friends. Hope they are ok.
Love Ya Mom
Post a Comment