Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ANNOUNCING THE ARRRIVAL...........

TRACE JAMES BILBAO
ARRIVING AT 1:47 A.M. JUNE 17, 2009
WEIGHT----6LBS 8OZ
LENGTH----19 IN
DARK HAIR

MOTHER AND BABY DOING FINE


HE LOOKS ALOT LIKE BRODY DID.





HE IS ALL THERE. NOTICE THE FEET THEY ARE QUITE BIG.





8 comments:

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

So so cute and he does look like Brody, wish I could come and hold him!!

Jens and Patricia said...

He looks alot like brody, what a cutie. That video is cute with his lip sticking out in between cries.

Jamie said...

Congratulations! What a sweet heart!

janelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been thinking about Mallory so much lately. I'm so happy to see he's here and that everyone is healthy and happy! Again, congrats! :D

cad said...

Another little Brody! They will be such good friends. I'm glad to hear that both baby and mom are doing well. Congratulations to the whole family.

kelley said...

Congratulations, so exciting

Ellen said...

Congradulations to Grandma and Grandpa. Bet you are bursting with pride! Oh and congradulations to Mom and Dad. He does look like Brody. He looks like a fine boy. so new from Heavenly Father's Home. So precious. Teach him well. love Grandma

Kelsey said...

Congratulations. He does look like Brody. How early was he?