IS IT SPRING YET!
THEY PUT THESE DUMMIES OUT IN THE STREET BY THE SCHOOL SO THAT THE CARS WILL BE CAREFUL. THE FIRST TIME I SAW THEM I THOUGHT A KID WAS REALLY STANDING IN THE STREET. THIS IS RYE WHEN IT WAS HIS TURN.My best ever April Fools-gotcha good was in 2004. Jens had been out on his mission for about nine months. We e-mailed him once a week. I wrote to him that I hadn't felt very well lately and was afraid that I might be pregnant. He said he freaked out, but the funniest thing that happened , I left my letter up on the screen , Lyle started to read it. He came marching into the bedroom where I was at , and said, "what are you doing telling the kids you are pregnant and you haven't even talked to me about it." He was pretty mad. All I said was, "did you finish reading the letter?" He said ,"no". I said, "well it is an April Fools." I got both of them pretty good.
My friend had the stake President come and ask the whole family to speak at Stake conference.
they were quite relieved when they found out it was an April Fools.
I have always loved April Fools Day. I don't know why but I do.
So have a Happy April Fools Day!
8 comments:
happy aprils fool day
my best gotcha was right after one of my foot surgeries I threw a bat down the stairs, screamed and moaned and laid myself in an awkward angle at the bottom.
You should have seen how fast everybody came - and how worried they were. I laughed, it took them a minute to figure out I was ok.
pretty bad joke, but I got 'em
That was one good joke! Way to go!
How funny!
My best april fools was when I was pregnant with Mady, I was at work, and I called up Matt telling him I was walking out and quiting. He was so shocked. Then when I started laughing he knew what was going on.... I know it's not that good, but it's all I got =)
I got a new boot at the Doctors office today and couldn't drive with it. got a few cars on the way home, but a guy at Walmart's wanted to still buy it. should I sell ! Mom
Okay mom is this April Fools or do I need to give you a call. You got me at first. But no one has called to let me know about all the cars you took out. So I guess you are not selling.
Mom, I guess that's where all the sense of humor comes from! Good April Fool's joke!
Most of the kids have it, but that gene seemed to pass me by. I can't even remember a joke so I can re-tell it. Sorry! I didn't do an April Fools joke, although I thought of it. I just couldn't think of a prank to do.
I meant to write April fool. but got tired and went to sleep, It was dumb snyway. Old guys like my car,
Luv ya Mom
hi mom i luv u han
Post a Comment