I will answer the question....I was in fact named Patricia because of this day. I was born a month early and my parents didn't have a name for me yet so it just worked out great! Baylor was not born in March...if we can avoid it than none of our children will be born in March. It's already a little crazy.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone and thanks Leslie and Lyle for those great new shoes you bought me! :)
How fun, to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day! Patrica, then, is very fitting. You can go to my blog today and get the real story on St. Patrick's Day.
5 comments:
Happy birthday! Just curious...
Is her name Patricia because she was born on St. Patrick's Day?
ditto the question-
Happy Birthday and Happy St. Patricks Day
Did they happen to have Baylor in March?
I will answer the question....I was in fact named Patricia because of this day. I was born a month early and my parents didn't have a name for me yet so it just worked out great! Baylor was not born in March...if we can avoid it than none of our children will be born in March. It's already a little crazy.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone and thanks Leslie and Lyle for those great new shoes you bought me! :)
How fun, to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day! Patrica, then, is very fitting. You can go to my blog today and get the real story on St. Patrick's Day.
St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays! How fun to have a birthday that day. Thanks for your comment Leslie and Happy Birthday Patricia!
Post a Comment