HANNAH MADE SOMETHING OUT OF SOME TOYS AND WANTED TO SHOW BRIAN ON THE BLOG. IT HAS HER INITIALS HKN.
RYE PLAYED BASKETBALL FOR THE MIDDLE SCHOOL THIS YEAR. HE PLAYED PRETTY GOOD. HE HAS IMPROVED ALOT SINCE LAST YEAR. THE TEAM DIDN'T DO VERY WELL. BUT OVERALL IT WAS A GOOD SEASON.
3 comments:
Rye, why are you getting so tall? I can't believe how old you are getting. It seems like yesterday you were one of the little guys... no more. Good luck in basketball and all your sports. I know you come from a huge sport-minded family! Hannah, I love your design. And I did pick out your initails. Good job! Aunt Carol
cool creation hannah
rye, good job with the ball team
very good Hannah! I saw your initials! I can't believe how big Rye is!!! It's amazing! Keep up the good work on your basketball!
Post a Comment