Saturday, February 14, 2009

Eggs Benedict


Sorry. I don't know how to rotate the picture without Mall here to help me. I was able to download the pictures and upload them on the blog by myself for the first time.


FLOWERS AND EGGS BENEDICT FOR VALENTINES


This was what Lyle did for me this morning. Eggs Benedict has been my favorite breakfast forever. I loved it when mom would make it. Lyle is getting pretty good at it and it is very tasty. Eggs Benedict is actually a food that began in America about 1860.


IT is english muffin on the bottom , then a piece of canadian bacon, next tomato, and topped with a poached egg, then the yummy holandaise sauce.


Ellie will never say goodbye. This last time at the airport she was caught off gaurd a little bit and we got a goodbye picture.


7 comments:

kelley said...

lovely breakfast and flowers. That sounds so yummy I think I'll make it for dinner tonight. We like breakfast for dinner

Nat said...

Awwww...

Rachel said...

How sweet lyle did that for you!! I've never had eggs benedict. I will have to try it sometime!

cad said...

It looks yummy. I will have to make it because I love all the things that make it up. I can't remember mom ever fixing it. Was it after I got married?

Leslie said...

Carol,

When Steven and I were the only ones left at home she made some dishes she didn't make much with everyone there. One was of course, eggs benedict, also Halibut, and chicken breast stuffed with stuffing. I especially loved the Halibut.

cad said...

Lucky you and Steven! I loved your post on music and left you a comment. Those kinds of posts are so good to read. It make you reflect on the things that are important. Thanks!

Ellen said...

I thought I made eggs benedict forever. It is time consuming so was probably easier with the 4 of us. Dad loved itand so did the rest of us. I loved your music post. will comment ehen I'm not so tired. By the way, where are you?