Friday, January 6, 2012

Fourth of July 2011

 Rye lighting fireworks for the kids.  They all loved it.  Below ---waiting for the parade to start.
 I am so far behind on my post so  the next few weeks I am going to be doing a little catch up.   This is how we spent the fourth.
 Trace's cool shoes.
 One of my most favorite ladies in the world.  She is beautiful, inside and out and has been a good friend to me.  She was the first person to visit when I moved to Blanding and has been a good friend since.  I wish everyone could know her.  1951 she was Miss San Juan.
 Maddie ready for the fourth.
 Livvy waiting for the parade.
 Favorite activity for the little kids---riding the ponies---Haven loved it!
 Rylee loved it too.
 Afternoon at Johnson creek.  Throwing rocks in the creek.
 Ellie's feet in the cool water.
Trish was the fire builder.  We were all failing at it.  She was very patient.  It was a good holiday and we had lots of fun.  We were glad Kassie and her girls could be with us for the summer.  Love the fourth!

4 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

I loved seeing these pictures. It makes me excited for that time of year again.

carol daniels said...

Fun Fourth!

Are you going to do photo a day? I know you were thinking of it.

I decided to just post mine once a month. I don't think it will be so time consuming that way. I like it, though. Last year I was committed to it and it really became a journal. Now, I want to print it.

I haven't heard anything about the nativity sets. Do I need to wait a while?

You have a wonderful New Year, too!

Leslie said...

Let me know what you want and I will get them ordered. You can google willow tree and see what they have.

I will post pictures once a month. I don't have time to do it dailey.

Mallory wants to know how the picture turned out.

kelley said...

You guys always do the 4th of July right!