Monday, January 23, 2012

HALLOWEEN FUN-----2011

 This mask has brought a lot of fun and scares to our Halloween fun.
 Maddie in her tutu.
 Livvy--Minnie Mouse
 Baylor the cowboy.


 Raegan in her tutu.
 Brody is Batman.
 Trace his sidekick Robin.


 Livvy's shoes.
 Lydia's boots.
 Madison's shoes.
It was a fun Halloween.  I went and walked Mall and Brian's neighborhood with them.  It was a very pleasant night.

2 comments:

carol daniels said...

Those are some cute little spooks! Halloween is so much fun with the little kids.

Did you get Ms. Heinline's chair recovered yet? I am dying to see it. Please post it.

I have had some very teary mornings lately. In those early quiet hours mom's last few months of her life enter my mind. Thoughts of her fears, the look in her eyes, her pain, her faith, her courage, her testimony all fill my mind. Sometimes it takes my breath away just thinking about those difficult days.

kelley said...

I think that old guy tradition is so much fun. Your little grand kids look so cute.