July 24th, Hanging out, waiting for the parade to start.
Livvy stole my Mountain Dew.
Hannah getting sprayed.
Rylee watching the parade.
Saying goodbye to Kassie and her girls at the airport. The part of the summer that is the hardest. It was particularly hard this time . We stopped by to see grandma in the nursing home. Kassie knew it would be the last time she saw her. It was a sad goodbye. We stopped out at the house as we left , grandma told the girls to pick a Beanie Baby. It is hard when you live far away from family.
Checking in!
Going through security. Hannah and I usually wait till we can't see them anymore and we usually have a good cry. This usually means the end of summer for us. We love having them come.
2 comments:
Blanding has got to be one of the best places on earth. You are so lucky to live there! Even only being there one or two summers during parade time, just gave me a happy, happy feeling inside. It just seems like a close knit kind of place to be.
It will be nice to have Kassie move closer to home someday. I enjoyed having you, her and the girls up to my house before she went back home.
By the way, did you watch the New Hampshire Presidential debate last night? What did you think of John Huntsman when he said he supported "gay union"? I was so dissapointed. I will never be able to vote for him. I wonder where that leaves his standing in the church? Is he still a member?
Email or call me when you can. It would be nice to hear from you.
It was a fun summer for you--and I guess that is true. When Kassie goes home summer is over. Aren't you just so glad she can come and spend some time with you every summer. What a blessing. I love the one of Hannah waiting to be soaked.
Post a Comment