It was so hard but at least we had those last few months with her to say our goodbye's. Love her so much!. I'll email you a poem RaeLynn wrote about her. I've been crying this morning.
Oh, that made me cry. Saying good bye didn't seem like it was really going to happen. But it did. I am thankful, too, for those last few precious months with mom. It's hard to believe, still, that she is no longer with us. I am missing her so much today.
Thank you for the pictures Leslie. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity to say goodbye to my Mother. We made our peace and I know that she loved me. The past two days have been very hard for me and I have been so depressed. I have really missed Mom, I can't just pick up the phone and call her and find my comfort there like I used to . I know she is close, I feel her sweet spirit almost every day. I know she is trying to help me deal with my deepest feelings. I know she understands. I love you all. We should have a conference call once a month and catch up with each other.
4 comments:
It was so hard but at least we had those last few months with her to say our goodbye's. Love her so much!. I'll email you a poem RaeLynn wrote about her. I've been crying this morning.
Oh, that made me cry. Saying good bye didn't seem like it was really going to happen. But it did. I am thankful, too, for those last few precious months with mom. It's hard to believe, still, that she is no longer with us. I am missing her so much today.
I am so glad she wanted us to come see her, otherwise I'm not sure we would have got to say goodbye to her.
Thank you for the pictures Leslie. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity to say goodbye to my Mother. We made our peace and I know that she loved me. The past two days have been very hard for me and I have been so depressed.
I have really missed Mom, I can't just pick up the phone and call her and find my comfort there like I used to . I know she is close, I feel her sweet spirit almost every day. I know she is trying to help me deal with my deepest feelings. I know she understands.
I love you all. We should have a conference call once a month and catch up with each other.
Post a Comment