
It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed being together out in the warm sun. Then we came home and Brody went sledding down the snow pile in the front yard. He took his shoes off to walk in the snow. It was really
disappointing when he found out how cold it was.
7 comments:
Looks like fun times. I can't wait until next week, California is in the upper 70's!!! WARM!
It was such a fun day! Can't wait to go back!
I love the picture of Trace buried in the sand. He sure is growing. Looks like you had a great time. What a switch from the snow and cold, to walking barefoot in the sand.
Can't wait to do more of that this summer!
Good ol' Sand Island. I have many memories of that place!
Looks like a blast, and who couldn't be happier about warm weather!!
That makes me feel all warm and itching for Spring. Looks like such a fun trip.
Leslie... I think you are at moms. I posted a tribute to dad on her blog. Will you please pull it up for her. Many thanks!
I'm glad you took time to have such a fun day with your kids--I'm jealous, it looks like summer :)
Post a Comment