This is from Kelley's site---It proved to be very interesting---Top sites googled using the alphabet
a. Atlanta Braves
b. BYU basketball
c. county wide reality
d. double eagle airsoft guns
e. edgemont flower shop
f. Free online dress up games
g. gospel doctrine
h. How to do a web page
i. Inn on the Creek
j. Jc Penny
k .ksl.com
l. Las Vegas gift show
m. mlb on direct tv
n. net flix
o. online dress up game
p. paintings of French Flower Shops
q. quilt pattern
r. Retail Floral Shops
s. San Juan Mortuary
t. tuscan decoration
u. utips.org
v. Verizon internet
w. Willow Tree
x. xbox 360
y. you tube
z. Zacahariah Bates
2 comments:
It was an interesting activity wasn't it. I excpected LDS.org to come up on L--and wondered why it didn't. It's because I have a tab for it so I never google it.
I love youtube this is hannah
Post a Comment