Two years ago when we went back to France I looked everywhere for these guys and couldn't find them. Finally in Switzerland a Clerk at a store told me you can only get them in Germany. I was quite dissappointed. For my Birthday that summer Kellen found them on the internet and ordered a box of 50 for me. What a great gift. I shared them with family and those that went to France with us. After two years I decided to eat the last one. I was sad to see it go but I enjoyed it. Happy Hippos make me happy.
Friday, March 12, 2010
HAPPY HIPPOS
Two years ago when we went back to France I looked everywhere for these guys and couldn't find them. Finally in Switzerland a Clerk at a store told me you can only get them in Germany. I was quite dissappointed. For my Birthday that summer Kellen found them on the internet and ordered a box of 50 for me. What a great gift. I shared them with family and those that went to France with us. After two years I decided to eat the last one. I was sad to see it go but I enjoyed it. Happy Hippos make me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yummmmm! I wish I would have gotten some while in Germany. I have never tasted them.
They look so good. Now, I am going to have to go back just so I can get a happy hippo!
mmmm...
I think they'd make me happy too!
yes they look like they could make anyone happy--you'll have to order some more :)
Post a Comment