Sunday, August 30, 2009

ABOUT GAS?

Okay! Maybe I shouldn't publish this post because it could be a bit embarrassing or maybe to crude for others. But I thought maybe there are a few people out there that could use a good laugh. Remember Dad also put a gas story in his personal history. I think it was called, 'The Preachers Wife'.

Last Monday we attended a neighborhood party. It was up Blue Mountain at a very lovely cabin. We had just sat down in our chairs to eat when Jens passed some gas. Two different conversations were heard. The first between Jens and Patricia.

Patricia---Jens don't do that here.

Leslie---I Did!

Then lots of laughter between the two.

Well this was the conversation I heard.

Patricia--Jens don't do that here.

Jens---Nobody heard.

Leslie--I Did!

They were laughing because they thought I was proud of passing gas at the party.


Yesterday I was very tired and had Brody and Baylor at the house. Brody, Rye and I feel asleep very fast and Hannah took care of Baylor. We were asleep on the couch in the Family room. I had the cell phone in my back pocket and it was set on vibrate. I guess everytime the phone vibrated in my sleepy stupor I thought I was passing gas. At times I was surprised how long it went on. Finally I heard Hannah laughing. She shook me and woke me up and said, "Mom, your butt is vibrating." I said , "I know I have gas." She said ,"No, it is the cell phone and it is making Brody mad".

I hope this makes you giggle for a moment.

5 comments:

carol daniels said...

Funny! Yes, I am having a good laugh. I have some gas stories, too, but will have to pass my gas up for now!

Heidi said...

That was the best post I've read in a long time! My favorite was your vibrating gas!

kelley said...

you were successful, I'm giggling.

janelle said...

I must take after the Bates side with this... I have always appreciated a good fart joke. Thanks for the laugh!

Rachel said...

Too funny! You made me laugh!