I forgot to put one in, So I added it here.... I like pictures and letters from Ellie.
Hannah swimming in the Hillman. She took third.
My new picture.

One great book.
1. Family Home Evening lesson that goes great. (It was on coming to Christ) Rye and Hannah actually listened and participated.
2. My new picture of Christ for the front room.(Breaking Bread by Simon Dewey)
3. A fast read book that made me laugh and encouraged me to do better in my life. "All Moms Go To Heaven" by Dean Hughes. The section about cloth diapers made me laugh and I could totally relate. ( I can't tell you how many probally went down the toilet). Every mother and father should read this little book. It is great.
4. Rye and Hannah's squeals of excitement, seeing a skunk up close for the first time. The stinky thing was out on our deck last night and wouldn't leave. We were just grateful it didn't spray while it was there.
5. Watching Hannah at swimming lessons and seeing her strokes get better everyday.
3 comments:
The first time I saw that painting of Christ by Simon Dewey, It totally reminded me of Lyle... I think he looks like him in that painting...
I'm glad the skunk didn't spray too. Hannah did great in the Hillman, I'm proud of her. Yes it is a miracle when they listen, you're picture is beautiful and I'm going to have to read that book.
The best was the first--grandkids are great aren't they?
I absolutely love the picture of Christ breaking the bread. And Ellie's picture with "I love you Grandma" is the best! Congratulations on Hannah's swim! And I love skunks... but not stinky ones. They were so much fun to play with when we were youngsters at home.
Post a Comment