

Hannah's plate of food at Rye's birthday dinner. He picked spagehetti. Patricia made yummy breadsticks and Mallory made a good ceaser salad. It was a delicious meal.
Brody found mud and had the time of his life. I don't think his mom and dad were to happy though.
Hannah 4th grade.

Rye 8th grade.
1. Playing volleyball with the kids. ( I am trying to establish a tradition on Sundays of dinner and games.
2. Hannah's dinner plate at Rye's birthday dinner. She loves to eat and likes it to look good too.
3. First day of school.
4. Finding time to read my scriptures. My most favorite part of the day is when I read them and reflect on what I just learned.
5.Baylor and Brody. They are funny boys.
I also had a nice day at the temple. I did the work for Alena Bates, sister of Zachariah. I felt her prescence very strong. she is a very sweet lady. I will go for Dicey this week. Can't wait till we do the sealings. What a joyous time this has been.
7 comments:
Have I told you how much I love your simple pleasures posts? They never fail to inspire me. Thank you for being you!
Ps. Tell Lyle that I ran into Dillon Seely yesterday (here in Cedar City). He lives literally a block away from us. We're planning on having all the Blanding boys here at SUU (Dillon, Dallas, Pratt, and Pud) over for dinner soon. It make my day to see Dillon!
what a fun weekend you had, I can't believe Hannah is in 4th grade but even more mind boggling is Rye in 8th grade. How many years of school does Lyle have in. This is Kerry's 30th year. I'll bet the little boys are having a ton of fun together.
Hannah is so pretty! such a girly girl! So cute! Rye in the 8th grade already! I remember going into the 8th grade like it was yesterday!
What a nice weekend you had. Happy Birthday Rye!!!
And the food did indeed look yummy. I can't believe Rye is 15, I remember when he was born and he was so little and cute. Boy does that make me feel old though.
Wow! I can't believe Rye is going into 8th grade and Hannah in 4th! Crazy!
Hey Leslie, I was thrilled to get a comment from you on my blog...and even more excited to check out yours. What a fun family you have. Seeing all the first-day-of-school posts on all the hometown posts has made me a little homesick for my preschool job, but I started going to my own classes today and I am not super excited for the adventure which is slowly becoming my new life.
Thanks for being such a sweet, strong, caring lady. Tell all the ladies in RS that I send my love.
Whoa! Hold on a second...I just reread my comment and I realized I typed the word "not" instead of "now"! I really did mean that I AM NOW excited for my new adventures. I don't think that mistake was on purpose...yikes.
Post a Comment