Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag Hannahs It

8 things

8 T.V. Shows----

Suite Life Of Zac and Cody, Spongebob, Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, Zoey 101, Life with Derek, Jon and Kate Plus Eight( Leslie loves this show too, I just never know where to find it when it is on), Thw Worlds most Greatest Inventors

8 Things I Did Yesterday

Woke up, got ready for church, Went to Church, Went to Mallory and Brian's for dinner, Ate dinner, wrote songs on the computer for a play, Got a Treat at the Drugstore, watched a movie.

8 Things I am looking forward to

Going to Florida, going to grandma's house, seeing my cousin's, going to school, seeing my friend's, practicing our play, Halloween, Christmas, kitchen being done

8 things I Wish For

A My Twin Doll, pink dress for Halloween, New Church Shoes, A family picture( Last one was when she was three, She thinks we need a family picture with Lyle, Leslie , Rye and Hannah), an Ipod, To see Kassie , Travis, Ellie and Haven, Chilli, our garden to grow.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

what channel is Jon and Kate plus 8 on? I would like to watch it.. I wish we had a new family picture too. I liked your answers Hannah

KT said...

That was fun to hear from you Hannah. Better watch out cause I'm going to tag you again someday!

kelley said...

Hannah,

When are you going to Florida? why are you going? What play are you going to be in? I think your mom should have a picture with you and Rye too! Great Post! why don't you tell us what you are doing in school.

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

We are looking forward to seeing you too Hannah, only two more months!!! I love you
Kassie

Kelsey said...

Good post Hannah. It looks like you watch Disney Channel! My kids watch all those shows too.
Kelsey

Heidi said...

Hannah I love your answers! When are you going to Florida? Can we come with you?