8 TV SHOWS: House(my guilty pleasure), House Hunters, American Idol, Americas Got Talent,
Good Day Utah,Sorry that's It.
8 Things I did Yesterday:
Got Kids to school, cleaned out pharmacy, jogged five miles, cleaned house, mowed and trimmed lawn, weeded flower beds, picked apples, Called mom
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
My kitchen being done, going to bed, my canning to be done, Kids coming for Christmas, seeing Mallory , Brian and Brody everyday, A visit with my mother, Hot fudge sundae, Going on a mission with Lyle
8 Things I wish for:
To be debt free, Kids to be happy in their lives, a good nights sleep(sad news, when you get older sleeping isn't as good as it used to be), to travel, my kitchen to be done, better hair, wisdom
8 People I Tag:
5 comments:
We all have that one show we shouldn't watch, but just can't help ourselves don't we???
I like your answers. You have very pretty hair. I don't know why you want new hair! Also, I think that's really neat you and Lyle plan to go on a mission! My parents plan to go someday too. I hope to do that with Matt when we are older.
I wish I could job for 5 miles!! Way to go!!!!
oops i meant jog!!!! my bad..
Rachel,
Jogging is something I never did and found very overwhelming. I took a jogging class back in March. We started out at 5 minutes. I thought I was going to die and thought I can't do this. After 12 weeks she had us jogging at an hour. I go three times a week somedays are hard but some days are great. Believe it or not it hasn't affected my weight loss but I feel better and my clothes fit better. I look forward to my jogs every three days It feels good and I can't believe I can actually do it. It amazes everytime I finish I can't believe I actually did it. She gave us just one little helpful hint keeping your heart range in a proper range. I actually probally jog slower than I walk. If I can do it you cna do it.
Post a Comment