beautiful beyond words! When can I move in? No seriously I'm so happy for you! We'll have to figure out a day when I can bring mom down to see it--should we do Thanksgiving at your house this year?
It looks like something out of Better Homes and Gardens! I'm serious about you helping me design my remodel. Well that is if Griffie doesn't decide to sell our house first.
WOW! Very beautiful! I bet you are loving it. I especially love your range above the stove. Very beautiful. Wow! Can I come live there? Hehe just kidding. I want your kitchen though. You should post before pictures of your kitchen. So we can compare the before and after. Great job on the kitchen! It's beautiful!
OOOh. Beautiful! I love the colors. I love your table and chairs. That is the style I want. I love the floor. I love remodels (at least looking at them)
The new kitchen is beautiful. I love the french doors leading from the kitchen to the living room. I really like remodeling. How did you like it? I guess I better put the pictures of my remodel on my blog, too. That was fun to see yours.
12 comments:
beautiful beyond words! When can I move in? No seriously I'm so happy for you! We'll have to figure out a day when I can bring mom down to see it--should we do Thanksgiving at your house this year?
I love it! Very nice. I'm jealous!! hehe. I hope you enjoy it!
It looks like something out of Better Homes and Gardens! I'm serious about you helping me design my remodel. Well that is if Griffie doesn't decide to sell our house first.
Anyway, It is beautiful! I hope you enjoy it!
That is so pretty! Congratulations on getting a new kitchen, I bet thats nice.
WOW! Very beautiful! I bet you are loving it. I especially love your range above the stove. Very beautiful. Wow! Can I come live there? Hehe just kidding. I want your kitchen though.
You should post before pictures of your kitchen. So we can compare the before and after.
Great job on the kitchen! It's beautiful!
Good taste. I love the colors. I hope you enjoy it.
Can't wait to see it in person! I love it!!
OOOh. Beautiful! I love the colors. I love your table and chairs. That is the style I want. I love the floor. I love remodels (at least looking at them)
It looks so great! I can't wait to see it in real life.
The new kitchen is beautiful. I love the french doors leading from the kitchen to the living room. I really like remodeling. How did you like it? I guess I better put the pictures of my remodel on my blog, too. That was fun to see yours.
It looks great!!! You are awesome! Keep smiling! Life's Gr8!
Wow Leslie! Your home is beautiful. Congratulations on the remodel..
Post a Comment