Okay! A couple of nights ago I had one of those dreams where it settles deep inside of you and you know it means something but you don't know what you are suppossed to learn from it. I have had some dreams that were warnings and came to pass.
In this dream Lyle , I and the kids were rushing to get in the Conference Center. We all had tickets. When we came to the plaza there were great throngs of people standing around begging for a ticket to get in. It came to my mind a lot of these people where important, such as princes, rulers and such. One particular group caught my attention. There was an Arabian Prince, an
American GI who had served our country faithfully, and other rulers. They were begging for a ticket. I felt so bad because I could sense they were good and honorable men and I wished I could help them some how. But I knew they couldn't enter without a interview. It also impressed in my mind that although Hannah was young she was able to enter over all of these important people because she was a baptized member of the church. I felt so bad leaving all those people and they didn't have the opportunity to enter because they didn't have a ticket. I especially felt bad about the soldier. I felt he deserve to go in but for some reason he wasn't permitted to. I don't even know what we were going for but I felt it was important.
So tell me what you think-----
7 comments:
Wow! What an interesting dream!
That is pretty interesting..I have no idea what that could mean.
no idea! unless it means you, Lyle and Hannah are going to the celestial kingdom :)
When Annie sang in the choir at a conference session I felt like the people who couldn't get in. We stood in the standby line for tickets and didn't get any and then we raced from building to building to watch it on the screen. I missed the whole thing. I felt so bad, I wish we'd stayed home.
oh, I also meant to tell you if you liked "To kill a mockingbird" then you would also like "the secret life of bees"
Maybe it's all those people we need to do the work for. Like they're all trying to get into the Celestial Kingdom, but they have to wait for someone to do the work for them. Just a thought.
this is hannah i hope im going to the celestial kingdom wait thats the good one right:)
It sounds like you have a lot of pondering to do. I had a dream (about the trip to the top of Price Canyon) that was so significant, too. I just knew it meant something. So I prayed again to know the meaning. It was so strange... I think it was a day or so later (not much time had passed) that I received my answer. I sat down to write in my journal My pen took off. The thoughts just came... I wrote and wrote. It was like a constant stream of inspiration flowing from heaven. I knew I had received personal revelation, again. But I had to search, I had to pray, I had to have faith. I don't need to talk to you about that. You have more faith than anyone I know!
I am also thinking that because you knew Hannah could enter the Conference Center because she had been baptized a member of the church, maybe it could have meant that those begging to get in had not been baptized yet. Everyone is important... but I am curious about the soldier and prominent people. What was so significant about them? I do know there is meaning behind your dream. It was personal to you. You did receive personal revelation. Why and what it means will also come to you. I hope you share your answer. It does help strengthen my testimony.
Post a Comment