
I can't
believe Hannah is ten years old today. For her Birthday she wanted to go Ice Skating with her friends.

We went to
Durango on Saturday and went ice skating. They had a really good time. After we went to Fiesta
Mexicana and ate. They put a big sombrero on her and sang Happy Birthday with a small band of Mexican
waiters and waitresses.


Hannah is very good at ice skating. The first time we went she picked it up really fast.

We had a very fun day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!
9 comments:
Happy birthday, Hannah!
...today Levi turns nine!
Happy Birthday Hannah! I had so much fun with you at Grandma's. Thanks for helping me make fudge and turtles. I couldn't have done it without you. You are also a very good cook! Aunt Carol
hApPy BiRtHdAy hAnNaH!=)
Happy Birthday Hannah--wow you're 10. loved the video
Happy Birthday Hannah. Glad you were able to go ice skating!!
Happy Birthday Hannah. Looks like you had a lot of fun ice skating.
I can't believe that she is ten already! She is so beautiful and so much fun!
Happy Birthday Hannah!
Love the video, and thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Birthday! Wow this means my Scottie will be 10 next month. You guys grow up so fast! :)
I went ice skating for my birthday, too! It looks like those girls had a fun time. Happy late birthday to Hannah.
Post a Comment