Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas at our House......

Building a snowman. Someone actually beheaded it that night and left it on our door step .....so mean...... Baylor enjoyed helping me make it. He actually like eating the snow best.
Enjoying sledding for a moment. The movement scared both of them and they ended up screaming.


Trace laying in the snow.

Too much fun wore them out.




Trace likes his present.




Olivia!





Christmas morning.






















Baylor and Brody loved their horses.
We had a wonderful Christmas. Dinner on Christmas Eve consisted of steak with Bearnaise sauce. Half baked potato's--salad of cucumbers, tomatoes and Bulgarian cheese---rolls and finished off with Asphalt pie.
We had a short FHE. Watched some of the Churches Christmas videos. Message to Kids was the appreciation I have had of being able to go to their homes and help with the new babies. I appreciate how good their homes feel. I appreciate they are living the gospel. Their homes all have a strong spirit in them I appreciate the way they take care of their home and families. Although there are times when they are tired , frustrated, concerned, overwhelmed , lonely, discouraged and all those other things that there is PEACE amidst there chaos. The spirit is strong in there homes. Just remember to always keep your eye focused on the Savior and living a righteous life. If things get chaotic , each day we have a new opportunity to do those thing that will bring us back to the Savior.








4 comments:

kelley said...

looks like your rootin, tootin Christmas wore everybody out! You do have good kids.

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a lovely and wonderful Christmas!

Nat said...

How fun! I love the picture of Jens's family sleeping! So funny!

carol daniels said...

Looks like you all had a fun and snowy Christmas in Blanding this year. That was a very nice tribute to your children. They are good kids!