Merry Christmas to all of you. I'm glad that you are having a white one. I don't know if we will or not. We got a little snow yesterday, but it was gone by the afternoon.
Merry Christmas I wish we could get snow like that. it snowed the other day and was gone all in one day. I dont think we will have a white christmas this year.
Merry Christmas Leslie and Lyle and Rye and Hannah! I hope that the day is wonderful and bright. I love your pictures of it snowing. It is beauitful! I have a christmas wish for you on Cake Crumbs!
6 comments:
Wow, you guys got dumped on! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all of you. I'm glad that you are having a white one. I don't know if we will or not. We got a little snow yesterday, but it was gone by the afternoon.
Merry Christmas
I wish we could get snow like that. it snowed the other day and was gone all in one day. I dont think we will have a white christmas this year.
Merry Christmas Leslie and Lyle and Rye and Hannah! I hope that the day is wonderful and bright. I love your pictures of it snowing. It is beauitful!
I have a christmas wish for you on Cake Crumbs!
Mom, the site is
www.mysimplenothings.blogspot.com
Either copy and paste that, or just type it in.
You are so lucky to get snow. We don't get to much in Bosie. I sure miss having a white christmas! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Post a Comment