Hannah had to give a talk in church yesterday along with the whole family. I had to change a word in one of the sciptures she read. She kept saying womb for whom, so we changed it to who.
It was funny listening to her practice and her reading "And he gave us the commandments in womb..............She did a great job and I was very proud of her and Rye , they were both terrified.
4 comments:
How come you all had to speak in church? Way to go Rye and Hannah!
NO REASON. WE WERE JUST ASKED TO TALK. RYE AND HANNAH WERE THE YOUTH SPEAKERS. LYLE AND I WERE THE MAIN SPEAKERS. I THOUGHT I WOULD GET A BREAK. WHEN LYLE WAS IN THE BISHOPRIC HE ASKED ME QUITE A BIT. HE WOULD HAVE PEOPLE TELL HIM NO , OR THEY WOULD CALL A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE MEETING AND SAY THEY WOULD BE OUT OF TOWN. I TALKED TWO YEARS IN A ROW AT WARD CONFERANCE BECAUSE HE COULDN'T GET ANYONE TO DO IT.
Great job guys. I hate to talk in sacrament.
Tiger hasn't even given a talk in primary since I was released. I don't think I'd ever get him to talk in sacrament meeting. Good job guys!
Post a Comment