Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Hannah: I love you too.
Rye: Roy Shmoy

2. What makes mom happy?
H--When I do my homework.
R--When I am obedient.
3. What makes mom sad?
H--When I lie.
R---When I don't clean the poop.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
H---When she farts.
R---When she calls me a different name.(Jens, Kellen,Lyle)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
H--a farmer
R--Someone who loves animals.
6. How old is your mom?
H-&R--46
7. How tall is your mom?
H--4ft
R5ft 4in
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
H--Spend time with kids
R--Gardening
My favorite thing do to is read my scriptures in the morning, spend time with my kids and husband.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
H--Clean
R- works
I actually sit around watching tv and eating icecream and Happy Hippos.(Do you believe it?)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
H--Best mom in the world.
R--Cooking
I am know where near as good as my mother when it comes to cooking, but my soups are getting really tasty.

11. What is your mom really good at?
H--being nice

R--Calming down Dad. Whatever?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
H---Using the computer.
R----She is good at everything.
I am not very good at not being very good at anything.
13. What does your mom do for her job?

H-& R --Works at the Pharmacy.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
H-Enchilada's
Mall- Ice Cream
H&R--Happy Hippo's
Turkey, mashed potatoes and cranberries.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
H--
When she helps the family out.
R--Her hard work
16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
H--Minnie Mouse
&R
I would be the big Rooster with the little chicken. He was ticky.
17. What do you and your mom do together:
H--FHE
R--Eat Ice Cream.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
R-We both like animals.
H--We both like food.
19. How are you and your mom different?
R--I like to kill animals.
H--I like to get dirty.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
R-- Cause you feed me, take care of me and give me a home to live in.
H-- When she hugs me.

9 comments:

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

So funny. They did pretty good on most of them

Kelsey said...

Hi Leslie. This is Kelsey. Love the comments. Kids say the funniest things. Like the 4ft 5in. Send me your e-mail and I will invite you to my blog. kbywater7@hotmail.com

kelley said...

My favorite comment was by Rye--He's different from you because he likes to kill animals. What animals does he like to kill?

I just knew that you sat around watching tv, eating ice cream and happy hippo's. That's what you did when you were a kid!

What are happy hippo's?

Kelley

kelley said...

P.S. send me an invite jensenk@preciscom.net and I'll add you to my blog list

Leslie said...

Happy Hippo's are a cookie shaped like a Hippo filled with white and milk chocolate. They are from Germany . I looked all over Europe for them and couldn't find any. I had them the first time I went to France. I finally asked at a store and they told me I would have to go to Germany to get them. Kellen sent me a box of 50 for my birthday. I will have to share one with you.

Rachel said...

Those were pretty good answers! Those happy hippos sound yummy! I bet if I ate some my hipps wouldn't be too happy!!!LOL..I know corny joke!

kelley said...

Thanks for the birthday wish! We had a nice day. We took mom down to Enoch for Audrey's baby's blessing. Long car ride but good times. Those hippo things sound great. I'm glad I gave up feeling guilty about enjoying fat foods. I'll have to try some of those.

Rachel said...

Leslie, I read your comment on Kerstinas blog about Lyle falling down in his class. That was so funny... I was laughing.. sorry Lyle, that would be so embarrassing! I loved looking at your pics from your trip It looks like a beautiful place. Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
You FART???? I don't believe it!
Jenny