Monday, September 22, 2008
Kitchen remodel
Yea! My kitchen remodel has started. The contracter came at 9:30 this morning and said he was going to put one of the windows in. He got it out and in pretty fast but one of the windows wouldn't close . It took him till 5:00 p.m. to get it working. Right now our kitchen is completly torn apart. Tomarrow the electrician will come and do his work and I will paint and repair walls. On Wednesday the cabinet guy will come in and put in the new cabinets. On Monday the contracter will come back , put the other window in and the French doors. Then he will do the tile work the next three days or so. I am so excited. I hope it all comes to gether and looks good. I will post before during and after pictures. The whole process should take about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hooray! keep us posted, I can't wait to see how it all turns out!
It looks like we will get to be there right in the middle of it. I am so glad it is getting started now. It is going to look great.
Yeah!! I am so excited to see it all done!
I also am very excited, it is going to look so awesome. let us know if there is anything else we can do. We are glad to do it!
How fun. Can't wait to see pictures. I thought I liked to remodel until my Mom kept doing it. I just like to see it when its done.
Leslie, I can't wait to see your pictures of the new kitchen remodel. I didn't realize you were doing it now. I will post my remodel on my blog one of these days, too. It will be fun to see each other's project. Remodeling is hard work, but very rewarding. I am getting ready to go to Europe in a few weeks. I'll call you and get last minute pointers. And, yes, I still can't believe I survived my crash. I will go back through the canyon in a couple of weeks and revisit the site. Carol
Post a Comment