Thursday, September 25, 2008

cabinets are in, YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Today the cabinets were put in. They are better than I thought they would be. I love them , they turned out so nice. Rye stood in the kitchen all day and watched them being put in. He loves them too. He keeps going in the kitchen to look. It was a big stress relief today. I didn't want to spend all that money and hate them. But I am so, so , happy with them. Next step , French doors and Bay window will be put in on Monday. I will post pictures as soon as I get time to have Mallory help me.

8 comments:

kelley said...

Yea!!!!!! How exciting, I feel your joy 200 miles away!!!!! I think I'd stand in the door in awe as well. I'm glad you spent the money and got what you wanted. Can't wait to see the pictures!

whitefamily said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! I'm glad to hear your kitchen is coming along. I bet you'll love the finished product!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Thats such a good feeling isn't it. You will be so happy when its all done.
Jenny

Kelsey said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. New cabinets are fun. I wouldn't know myself but I do love to look at my Moms. Have I sent you an invite to my blog? Kelsey

cad said...

It's getting so close... can't wait to see the pictures. Carol

kelley said...

Mom said you were up over the weekend and picked up your tile! It must be progressing at a good rate. I'm so excited for you. Let us know when its done and I'll bring mom down for a look.

KT said...

Do you live in the house next door to the elementary school???

I was trying to figure out by looking at your pictures if that is why it looks familiar. I havn't been down to Blanding since I was probably 10 or 12. I remember that last time I was there, Amie and I got in a fight and she pushed my out of the tree in the front yard of the house that sat next door to the elementary school.

I, too, can't wait to see your after pictures. I hope you can forgive me for my jealousy and envy! I wish I could remodel!

Leslie said...

We live two blocks North of the Elementary School. We bought Lyle's parents house. It is exciting to remodel. Things have slowed way down , but are coming together. Mallory is back now , so I will have her help me with the pictures.