When you mentioned, in church, that you had had a tea party with your family, I was hoping you would blog about it, because I wanted to hear more about it. What a fun event! Your family is so full of fun and love. :)
we are full of fun and love--I love all of you and I'm so glad we got to spend a fun day together visiting and catching up. It was well worth all the work--and thanks for your help with the food, the setting up and the clean up. And thanks for coming, it was a long trip for you and the girls.
4 comments:
When you mentioned, in church, that you had had a tea party with your family, I was hoping you would blog about it, because I wanted to hear more about it. What a fun event! Your family is so full of fun and love. :)
we are full of fun and love--I love all of you and I'm so glad we got to spend a fun day together visiting and catching up. It was well worth all the work--and thanks for your help with the food, the setting up and the clean up. And thanks for coming, it was a long trip for you and the girls.
It was a fun tea party and even more fun to see and visit with so many girls! Nice pictures!
Hi Leslie, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!
Post a Comment