*sigh* --half a world away isn't it? Kerry is taking me on a date today. We're going to Salt Lake to see Jane Eyre. That's how I know Kerry really loves me, two hours just to see a chick flick. (It's the only theater it is playing at in Utah) I hope you get your vacation soon.
Loved the accordion. It is almost a lost art here in the US. I wish That someday I can take a vacation just to the Church History trail. I don't think I will ever get out of the country. Just not in the cards for me. In the next life I plan on seeing everything I can. Probably at the speed of light.......Love You.
5 comments:
*sigh* --half a world away isn't it? Kerry is taking me on a date today. We're going to Salt Lake to see Jane Eyre. That's how I know Kerry really loves me, two hours just to see a chick flick. (It's the only theater it is playing at in Utah) I hope you get your vacation soon.
Yesterday, I was just talking about how splendid the trip to Europe was! I'm ready for a vacation, too. Where should we go???
Leslie,
Do you know who all your followers are? I didn't recognize most.
Do you need to go private?????
Get Mallory to help you!
Loved the accordion. It is almost a lost art here in the US. I wish That someday I can take a vacation just to the Church History trail. I don't think I will ever get out of the country. Just not in the cards for me. In the next life I plan on seeing everything I can. Probably at the speed of light.......Love You.
I sure wish you would have come to Nauvoo with us. It was a good trip. We things are stressful it is nice to think of the places I have been.
Post a Comment