Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Ellie!

Dear Ellie,

I hope you have a good Birthday today. I am so glad you came to visit this summer. I miss you. I miss your cuddles. I miss your giggle. I love the way you and Haven play together. I love listening to you talk(Sweetly to your mother). I am happy you love math and that you are very good at it. I love how you help me. I love you beautiful eyes and soft brown hair. I love to hear you sing and watch you dance.










Have a great day!
Love
Grandma



5 comments:

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

thank you for saying hapy brthday.

love ellie

carol daniels said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! What a sweet letter from grandma!

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Raina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raina said...

wow you look happy~!!
I've always thought I want to have a happy family:)
Children are so cute~~
I hope you are always happy!