
We had a nice Halloween. Kellen and Lydia came down, so everyone was here except Kassie and her family. We missed them a lot. The day had a fun moment of romping and playing in the leaves.

Olivia wore a tutu and looked precious.

Baylor was a lion and he had a good roar.

Trace was a giraffe which matched his brown eyes perfectly.

Brody was a cowboy. He loved Halloween this year and like going door to door. We ate chili, bone shaped bread sticks, hot apple cider and worms in dirt pudding. We had a nice day together and hope you did too.
7 comments:
Everyone looks so cute! What a fun night. I like going door to door too!
what cute costumes! I especially love the little tutu.
i see the wedding will be in March, are you letting out a big sigh of relief?
Sounds like you guys had fun, but where is the picture of Hannah in her costume?
Don't you just love Halloween! It brings an excitment that carries through the rest of the Holiday seasons. The costumes are cute on cute kids. You are so lucky to have your family surrounding you... so is Kelley. I wish mine were all a little closer.
Why aren"t Hannah and Rye in costumes? Don't tell me they are to old for trick or treating. The kids all look adorable. It's a magical time of year.
Leslie, that first shot of the leaves all piled up and being thrown in the air is beautiful and holds a thousand different stories! I love it!
Sounds like it was great family fun. I love that most of your kids got to spend the day with you. That always makes the holiday funner! And what cute grandkids you have!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me I really appreciate it!
looks like a fun holiday for you and your grandkids! Thanks for letting Brandon and his sister stay in your empty house :)
-Annie
Post a Comment