Thursday, October 22, 2009

Angel Whispers












Every time a new baby came Great Grandma Richardson would say , "I heard another angel whisper that she wants to come to earth". We had a little angel come today. Olivia Paige Nielson, 6 lbs 1 oz and lots of black hair. Mom and baby are doing good.



8 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations! SHe is adorable!

kelley said...

Oh she is so pretty--congratulations on the safe arrival of your little angel :)

janelle said...

Oh- Congratulations!!! Now I really am the last of the ones due on the 12th.

I am so happy for them!

Nat said...

So cute! Congratulations1 You've had a busy week!

Jessie said...

YAY!! Congrats Jens and Patricia!

carol daniels said...

She's a beautiful little angel!

Heidi said...

Oh how exciting! I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing fine! And what a beautiful baby girl!
And what a wonderful thing to say when a child is born. It is so fitting!

Patty said...

Congratulations on your new arrival. There is nothing sweeter than a new baby. Looks like Baylor loves her.