The Smith's have a new baby girl. She weighed 8lbs 7 oz and 20 inches long. She has dark hair. She is very cute. She fussed all day the first day but has done better scince she was given a binky. She looks like she is Ellie and Haven's sister and seems to be a mix of the two. Kassie is doing well. Just really sore. She has a cough which is torture after a c-section.
I can't wait for her to be home so I can love my new grandbaby.
I am enjoying Haven and Ellie. It had almost been a year since I had seen them. They are such cute fun little girls with such different personalities. Haven hangs around but doesn't want much loving. Ellie loves to be held and cuddled. Hannah has been a big help and they enjoy playing with her. The week I have left here will go by way to fast.
6 comments:
hooray! I'm glad to hear all is going well. Can't wait to see the pictures :) Now it's Rachel's turn :)
I'm excited to see pictures! I so feel Kassie's pain. Coughing after a c-section is torture! I remember after having Coy we were still in the hospital and we were watching funniest home videos. I started laughing so hard, oh it hurt so bad! I was laughing/crying at the same time! I had to take a pain pill. So no AFV for me after a csection!
Congratulations Grandma! I am so glad that you were able to switch your flight dates! And how exciting to see your grandgirls. I can't even imagine having to go that long in between seeing them. How hard, but how fun to be there.
Tell Kassie Congratulations as well!
Congratulations on the new addition. The family is growing Leslie. I love that you said you couldn't wait until Kassie came home so you could love that new little grandbaby. I am anxious to see pictures. She sounds beautiful.
I haven't made it down to Price yet and will be going out of town for a couple of weeks tomorrow. Maybe I will have to have you bring the calendars up to Salt Lake when we do the sealings. That might be the only way I get them.
Yay! Congratulations, Smith (and Nielson) Family! :)
Oh. What a beautiful,wide eyed baby. She looks so bright! Congradu lations to the smith family and Grandma and Hannah. I'm glad to see the little girls. They are so pretty.I'm glad you got the pictures. thanks Leslie
Luv Y'All ( Sorry that's for North and South Carolina)
Post a Comment