

1. enjoying a camp fire by the fourth reservoir.

Watching Rye play football.

Baylor


A trip to Bluff for Labor Day and Climbing the crack.


The old Swimming Hole at Bluff.

Hannah and Rye's first time climbing the crack. This is on top of the cliff after you come out of the crack.
7 comments:
Good ol' Bluff! I haven't been to Bluff in ages! And it's crazy to me to think I grew up there! Good times for sure!
ps. I LOVED hiking the crack! LOVED IT!
Gotta love that Southeastern Utah!
By the way Leslie, I didn't get a call from you to come up on the 11th. Mom reminded me that it was the Bates girls baby showers, so I didn't think too much about it after that. Did you come up North to Hannah's games? We're just about through picking the Early Elberta's. It's been so hot here that all the peaches have come on two weeks early. We might be all through with them in another 10 days.... Yeah, can't wait.
What a fun weekend! You have such a cute family!
impressive (Hannah and Rye climbing the crack). Looks like a fun labor day weekend.
What great simple pleasures. I think I went on a little day trip to Bluff once with you guys. I remember the little pond, every time I heard the story about aphridite bathing in the pond I envisioned this little water spot.
When I first looked at the picture with Baylor and Brody with their cattails I thought they were roasting hot dogs!
I always love reading your simple pleasures.
Looks like fun!
rye looks tall in his football pic thats neat hes in football all your boys are athletic is he in high school or jr high?
Post a Comment