NATIVITY COLLECTION.CHRISTMAS TREE---BRIAN BOUGHT US SOME TAGS AND WE WENT OUT AND CUT DOWN OR TREES THIS YEAR. IT WAS A FUN OUTING.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love your decorating. Everything looks so nice. (And Clean) You have always had a special touch for that kind of thing. It was really good to see you during Thanksgiving. I miss seeing family!
Tis the season for decorating, and your's looks very festive! I like how you have dressed up the outside of your house with so many lights. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Wow! Christmas is pretty at your house--the new kitchen looks even better decked out for the holidays! Oh Leslie, Beth has a nativity at the shop that is breath taking. I thought of you when I saw it. It is a sculpture in the round. It would be beautiful sitting on a table. She only has one left. It is $65, but I know you would love it.
Leslie--I had to come back after reading through the comments on the blogs today. Thanks for sharing the spirit, you must be in tune today. Everything you said was so uplifting. thanks for making my day better. Visit my post today and if you have time do some creative writing this month. You are so good at it.
Leslie, Your house is gorgeous! I love your color scheme for christmas it makes your new kitchen so beautiful! Thank you for your comments on my bad day, it really helped a lot. I appreciate your willingness to share your good mood with me. And I wish I could have listened to your conference, it sounds like it was really an amazing experience! Thanks again for everything!
11 comments:
I love your decorating. Everything looks so nice. (And Clean) You have always had a special touch for that kind of thing. It was really good to see you during Thanksgiving. I miss seeing family!
Tis the season for decorating, and your's looks very festive! I like how you have dressed up the outside of your house with so many lights. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
I am so excited to come home!!! Poor Brody, I didn't even try to get my kids a picture with santa, it would be a disaster.
Wow! Christmas is pretty at your house--the new kitchen looks even better decked out for the holidays! Oh Leslie, Beth has a nativity at the shop that is breath taking. I thought of you when I saw it. It is a sculpture in the round. It would be beautiful sitting on a table. She only has one left. It is $65, but I know you would love it.
Leslie--I had to come back after reading through the comments on the blogs today. Thanks for sharing the spirit, you must be in tune today. Everything you said was so uplifting. thanks for making my day better. Visit my post today and if you have time do some creative writing this month. You are so good at it.
Beautiful home! I love Christmas time. Merry Christmas!
You have a beautiful home! I love all the decorations!
Leslie,
Your house is gorgeous! I love your color scheme for christmas it makes your new kitchen so beautiful!
Thank you for your comments on my bad day, it really helped a lot. I appreciate your willingness to share your good mood with me. And I wish I could have listened to your conference, it sounds like it was really an amazing experience!
Thanks again for everything!
Congratulations on your 5th grandbaby coming. You'll catch me.
Your house is beautiful. It's so fun decorating for Christmas.
4 words:
Better Homes and Gardens
or there is always the country sampler!
Post a Comment