Thursday, March 15, 2012

SAND ISLAND

March 14 was a day that celebrated 32 years of marriage for Lyle and I.  We went to Sand Island for the afternoon with some of the kids and grandkids.   It was a very pleasant day and  a joy to watch the little ones playing and enjoying the warmth of a spring day and the feel of the sand between your toes and fingers.
It was a very enjoyable day.  Just wish all the kids and grandkids could have gone with us.  I look forward to this summer when Kassie and her family will be here.  Love those times we get to spend together.

3 comments:

kelley said...

Congratulations on 32 years! Looks like you all had a very fun day and you have a beautiful family.

carol daniels said...

It's hard to believe it's been 32 years. Congratulations! I love the sand. It looks like you had a wonderful anniversary with the family.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet story! Your grand kids are adorable. Stories like these should be shared more http://www.callnerds.com/sacramento/