Are first stop to Vegas was in Cedar City. Our motel room had a King size bed and two pull out couchesl
We stopped at the cemetary in Cedar City to visit the grave of Catherine. She was the third wife of Jens Nielson and Lyle's family descends from her. Hannah's middle name comes from Catherine. She was called Kate.
Next stop was the St George Temple. It is so white and looks so beautiful with the red rock behind it.
Paintings I really liked at the visitor center.
5 comments:
What was the trip to Las Vegas for? Must have been fun. You'll have to tell us more about it.
I love how brilliant white the St. George Temple is. And I love the contrast of the red rock and green leaves behind it. So beautiful!
sounds like you girls had a lot of fun. I liked the little bit of history about Hannah's name.
hey, check out my pinterest board "family room ideas" and look at the two different leather couches we are looking at and tell me which style you like better. I'm struggling with picking.
Looks like you had a fun trip to Vegas. It is important to get pictures of headstones when you can. The history of Hannah's name and her beside the headstone of her ancestor will mean much to all of you as time goes on.
The St George Temple is always so Beautiful. I will always have the sweet memory of waiting outside the sealing room to be sealed to Mom and Dad and each other.
I like the pictures from the visitors center also. I love good art, of all kinds.
The pictures are really very beautiful. I have bookmarked the page it is too good to have. Thanks for sharing.
Real Exams
Post a Comment