Livy had a Birthday in October. Happy Birthday to Livvy.
The beginning of Dec. We had a sibling Christmas party. We had dinner at Maddux and toured Carol's house. It was a fun day.
Madison Kate Nielson joined our family on November 21. She weighed 7lbs 80z and was 18 1/2 inches long.
I spent a week and a half with Kellen and Lydia. Kellen had surgery on his nose. I got to hold and love the baby.
We took Rye and Hannah to Temple Square. The light were beautiful and we had a good night.
We had everyone home for Christmas. Had lots of good food, good fun and laughs. It was nice to have everyone. Kassie and Travis decided to come at the last minute. We were glad they were here. Hannah said a funny that made us all laugh , I think out of shock. I asked what the three gifts were that the wisemen brought. She said,"Gold , Frakenscinse and Meth". She was emabarassed about it.
Christmas came and went and life went on. Madison was blessed on Dec. 26th. She wore a beautiful little dress her Grandma Ryan made for her. The blessing was very nice.
Mallory had her baby three weeks early. Raegan Jean Bilbao, weighing 6lbs .05oz and 18 1/2 in long was born on Dec. 27th.
4 comments:
Ahhh, Mallory's baby is beautiful and what a pretty name. It looks like Christmas was wonderful as well as all the other events. I love the picture of Hannah at temple square and the picture of your house at Christmas with all the family milling about. You are very blessed. --loved Hannah's funny :D
What a great Christmas you had! Congrats on all the new
Babies too!
The babies just keep coming! And they are all so beautiful. Congrats to Mallory and family. I love her name, too. You are so very blessed Leslie. Your children have all chosen to make Christ the center of their lives. That is the greatest gift a parent can receive.
My favorite picture... Hannah at Temple Square. My favorite saying... Hannah and the three "wise gifts" (we know what you meant!)
Happy New Year to the Nielsen Family. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Both your new little grand daughters are beautiful. I know they will bring you a lot of Joy. I'm so glad that Kassie got to be there for Christmas. It must have been great having all of your kids there with you. You have many blessings in your life which you greatly deserve. Did you mail my calender yet......LOL....I know you have been very busy. Take a break, Ok....
Post a Comment