Sunday, February 21, 2010

WEDDINGS SCENES



























































THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP.











7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh how fun! You can just see how happy they are! It makes me want to get married again! (to my hubby of course)! I am just so happy for Kellen and Lydia. I wish I could have come down:( I'm so sad I missed it! I have a card for them. Can I send it to your house leslie? Or do you have an address for them?

kelley said...

It was a wonderful time--I'm glad mom and I could come down and be a part of it. I'm so happy for them.

Anonymous said...

They look so happy! Where are they honeymooning at? Where will they live? That is a great smile on Kellens face!Your eldest has finally left the nest. :/)(

Patty said...

I hope they will always stay in love. They make a good couple.

carol daniels said...

It is so nice to see a permanent smile on Kellen's face! Lydia is a darling girl. She and Kellen are perfect for each other. I loved the sealing ceremony. I can't remember hearing such a wonderful talk at a wedding. Very special!

Is everyone getting better?

Leslie said...

Kassie's kids are feeling better but Mallory's baby is in the hospital now.

Heidi said...

Those two are just so happy! I love the way they look at each other.
I am so glad that we were able to come down, the ceremony was so wonderful!
You have the most wonderfully adorable grandkids! I hope that they are all on the mend now.