
We took Rye and Hannah on a trip to Colorado. We rode a train pulled by a steam Engine from Alamosa to the Summit on the way to Levita.

Lyle and Hannah on the train.

Michael Martin Murphy concert. Rye and Hannah's favorite song is "Wild Fire". Mine are "Free Reign", "what's Forever For" and "Heartland". He puts on a good show. I love cowboy music.

Horse ride in the Rockies.

Hannah with the horse I rode.

Rye with our new ride



Cool truck we saw in south Fork.

Hannah and Rye at a waterfall in most beautiful area I have ever seen. It is between Pagosa Springs and south Fork.
8 comments:
WoW! You sure had a fun vacation! I love your pictures!
That looks like lots of fun. I didn't know you rode horses, that would have been a fun thing to do.
I just love your family. It looks like a great vacation!
Looks like you guys had fun!!
how fun! loved all your "rides". What a fun trip. We've already decided for next year we want to go for a horse ride in the mountains somewhere. I've got to start looking.
Now that looks like a fun vacation! I want to ride a horse again. How was it Leslie?
Did your kids love the train ride? I have always wanted to take my kids for a little ride in a train. My mom and dad took us when we were kids and I still remember it being a highlight from my childhood. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Vacationing. Only 5 weeks left.
The kids really enjoyed the train ride. It was a new experience for both of them. It was actually a two hour train ride. On the way up to the Summit we rode in the dome car and on the way back we just wandered the train. The train moves so slowly that they have open cars. The kids enjoyed those.
Post a Comment