




Kelley challenged to post five simple pleasures that were experienced this weekend. So these were mine.
1. Watching all three of my boys play ball.
2. Listening and watching Mom teach Hannah to play a song on the organ.
3. Watching a unbelieveable rain storm. On my way home from Price to Blanding it was raining very hard by Moab. There were water falls everywhere coming off of the slick rock. It was an amazing sight.
4. Pulling into the driveway and seeing my yard looked lovely and was still alive after being gone for four days.
5. Getting to see Baylor and getting hugs from him although I don't get to see him much. I was worried he would be afraid of me.
4 comments:
thanks for participating and sharing--I think this is a good thing, looking at the little things that make us so very happy. I loved your pictures too.
so sorry about commenting as my alter ego, Kaye!
The pictures of the rocks are beautiful! I enjoyed your "simple pleasures". I am behind on reading and writing posts. I am very busy now that Dave is back. I will do my best to participate.
Happy birthday Mal!
Post a Comment